Please enter your registered email address below to recieve a password reset link.
We've sent a link to your email address
Make sure it's not in your spam folder. The link will expire in 24 hours.
Tomasz Donocik creates modern-day heirlooms for men and women.
At the cutting edge of British jewellery design and craftsmanship, Tomasz Donocik continually challenges preconceptions of self-adornment.
His bold, contrasting and androgynous designs blur boundaries between art, fashion and jewellery and between masculinity and femininity, and inject new meaning and form into the discipline.
By inventing unique signature details, combining unconventional materials, and playfully reimagining the way jewellery is worn, Tomasz Donocik is for the customer who dares to be different.
• 2017 Gold Award for Precious Jewellery at the Goldsmith's Craft & Design Council Awards, London
• 2016 Winner of 'Best coloured gems design under $20,000' and 'Editor's Choice' at Couture, Las Vegas
• 2015 Winner of 'Best coloured gems design under $20,000' at Couture, Las Vegas
• 2014 Silver Award winner for Contemporary Design at Goldsmiths' Craft and Design Awards, London
• 2013 Trendsetter in Hot 100
• 2013 Winner of 'Diamond design over $20,000' at Couture, Las Vegas
• 2013 Winner 'Debuting Brand' Category at Couture, Las Vegas
• 2011 Retail Jeweller Jewellery Designer of the Year, London
• 2009 Collection of the Year at "Collections" Show, Earls Court
• 2008 Special Award Winner YKK at ITS 7 Fashion and Accessory Competition, Italy
• 2007 Gold Award for Best Design (3D) in Fine Jewellery plus a special Council Award at Goldsmiths' Craftsmanship and Design Awards, London
• 2007 Gold Award for Best Junior at Goldsmiths' Craftsmanship and Design Awards, London
• 2007 Silver Award for Gallery Fashion Jewellery in 3D Design at Goldsmiths' Craftsmanship and Design Awards, London
• 2006 The Goldsmith's Company Jewellery designer of the Year at New Designers, London
Tomasz Donocik's studio is located in Shoreditch, East London, the spiritual home of Britain's artists and artisans.
But the creative world of Tomasz Donocik extends far beyond the streets and alleyways of this historic quarter.
His multi-layered influences range from classical literature and mythology to surrealism and Soviet-era iconography.
His latest collection, Stellar, is the utopian counterpart to the Electric Night collection which takes its inspiration from the neon-lit skyscrapers of cult sci-fi movie Blade Runner.
All Tomasz Donocik collections and bespoke fine jewellery pieces are designed in-house by Tomasz Donocik at the Shoreditch studio in London.
Every intricate detail is hand-drawn before being rendered in 3D using Computer- Aided Design software or carved in wax.
Precious stones are ethically sourced from around the world and meet the highest quality standards.
All fine jewellery pieces are created in our local London ateliers and specialist workshops around the world.